I have decided that I am entirely too sensitive for politics. I can't stand the things people say about others. I can't stand how our signs dissappear because of people that dislike us. It hurts my feelings and I can't help it. It helps me realize that although we have our own opinions and morals; All people who run for any office have a family and friends that love them. Sure I may not agree with what they do and many times they are on a larger scale than the politics around here but I will watch what I say about people from now on because if it hurts me I am sure there are other women out there that are easily hurt too. Now don't get me wrong, I am going to vote for MY morals and opinions but I will not be part of the ugly things that are spread about candidates, no matter how I feel.
Have a happy day. this has made me feel a little better just being able to vent.
Monday, September 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment